Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Off we go...........

Well it has been a busy couple of days. We have had to do a lot, and I mean a lot, of last minute running around to insure everything is ready, but I think we are ready........OK at least I hope we are ready. :)
On top of all that I found out I have bronchitis, but at least I was able to get some medication before we left.

We fly out tonight for a 17 hour flight then a lay over and another 2 hour flight. At least that how I think it goes. I was going to be much worse, but our travel agent was able to get us, in all cases, a better flight. We will be met at the airport by a representative for the adoption agency and after that I have no clue. We are hoping to be able to go to the orphanage but it looks like that may not be able to happen before the ceremony.

We are very excited and it is hard to believe the time is here.

We will try and keep everyone up to date when we get there.

Again keep us in your prayers and away we go………


Jac

1 comment:

Sarah S. said...

Safe travels guys. Lots of love to you all, especially the new little one. I emailed Angie Bernie's skype id--you two should look her up and say hello.

love, hugs and kisses,
Sarah and Bernie